Rosehip Facial Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Anti-aging Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins A and C, which are both antioxidants that can help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells, leading to premature aging. Rosehip oil can also help increase collagen production, which helps to keep the skin firm and youthful.
- Moisturizing Rosehip oil is a natural emollient, which means it helps to soften and hydrate the skin. This is especially beneficial for people with dry or sensitive skin. Rosehip oil can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Scar reduction Rosehip oil contains compounds that can help to promote wound healing. This makes it a good choice for people who are looking to reduce the appearance of scars, including acne scars and stretch marks.
- Acne treatment Rosehip oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce acne breakouts. It can also help to heal acne-damaged skin.
what's in it
100% cold pressed rosehip oil, & vitamin e
For your Nose
how to use
use as step four (cleanse, exfoliate, toner, oil, moisturizer) in your facecare routine. apply 3-4 drops of face oil to your face and neck. allow the oil to absorb into your skin before applying moisturizer. for best results, use face oil as part of your daily skincare routine.
dry, dehydrated skin
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
The Secret to Healthy Skin
Grade A, pure, cold pressed Rosehip Oil absorbs quickly and rejuvenates the skin. Rosehip Oil naturally contains antioxidants, essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, C, B, and D. We've enriched our oil with Vitamin E. This powerful facial oil is a must-have.
Express yourself with
Can I use this oil on my scalp?
Yes, you can.
What are the benefits of using face oil?
- Hydration: Face oil can help to hydrate the skin and prevent it from drying out.
- Moisturization: Face oil can help to moisturize the skin and keep it soft and smooth.
- Anti-aging: Face oil can help to protect the skin from free radical damage and promote the production of collagen.
- Reduces inflammation: Face oil can help to reduce inflammation in the skin, which can improve the appearance of acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Non-comedogenic: Face oil is non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores. This makes it a good choice for people with oily or acne-prone skin.
How do I choose the right face oil for me?
- Your skin type: If you have oily skin, you will want to choose a lightweight oil that will not clog your pores. If you have dry skin, you will want to choose a heavier oil that will provide more moisture.
- Your skin concerns: If you have acne, you will want to choose an oil that is non-comedogenic and will not aggravate your acne. If you have eczema, you will want to choose an oil that is soothing and will help to reduce inflammation.
How do I use face oil?
- Start with a small amount of oil and gradually increase the amount as needed.
- Apply oil to damp skin for better absorption.
- Avoid using oil around your eyes.
- If you have oily skin, you may want to use oil only at night.
We formulate and make all of our products from scratch
No fillers. No Junk. No Additives. No phthalates. No formaldehydes or formaldehyde-releasers. No oxybenzone and octinoxate. No hydroquinone
We obtain our raw materials from suppliers that are socially and environmentally responsible
We use as little heat as possible to ensure that our ingredients maintain their integrity