Rose Hydro Toner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Hydration. Rose water is a natural hydrator that can help to keep your skin feeling soft and supple. It is also a good source of antioxidants, which can help to protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. This makes it a good choice for people with acne, eczema, or other skin conditions.
- Astringent. Rose water can help to tighten pores and reduce excess oil production. This can help to prevent acne and keep your skin looking clear.
- Fragrance. Rose water has a delicate, pleasant fragrance that can leave your skin feeling refreshed and revitalized.
what's in it
100% Pure Natural Rose Water Hydrosol
For your Nose
how to use
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat it dry.
- Shake the toner spray bottle well.
- Hold the bottle 6-8 inches away from your face and spray a generous amount of toner onto your skin.
- Use your fingertips to gently massage the toner into your skin.
- Let the toner dry completely before applying moisturizer.
oily, dry and combination skin
The Secret to Healthy Skin
Rose Hydro Toner is beneficial for those with dry skin types, but it can be used for all skin types. It hydrates while reducing oil production on the face. Adding our Rose Hydro Toner to your skincare routine can help add extra hydration in your skin for supple, bouncy skin.
Express yourself with
What is rose water facial toner?
Rose water is a byproduct of rose oil production, and it is a natural astringent that can help to tighten the skin and reduce puffiness.
What are the benefits of using rose water facial toner?
It's refreshing, calming, hydrating, an astringent, anti-inflammatory & an antioxidant
Can I use rose water toner every day?
Should I use a moisturizer after applying my toner?
Yes. You should apply a light facial cream after your toner.
We formulate and make all of our products from scratch
No fillers. No Junk. No Additives. No phthalates. No formaldehydes or formaldehyde-releasers. No oxybenzone and octinoxate. No hydroquinone
We obtain our raw materials from suppliers that are socially and environmentally responsible
We use as little heat as possible to ensure that our ingredients maintain their integrity