Noir + Manuka
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Deep cleanses and exfoliates: The black soap in this face wash paste is naturally coarse, which helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and remove dirt and impurities from the pores. This can help to reduce the appearance of acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Nourishes and hydrates: The turmeric, Manuka honey, moringa oil, and black castor oil in this face wash are all rich in essential nutrients and fatty acids that help to nourish and hydrate the skin. This can help to reduce the appearance of dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Reduces inflammation: The turmeric and Manuka honey in this face wash have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. This can be beneficial for people with conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Brightens and evens skin tone: The turmeric and Manuka honey in this face wash also have brightening and evening properties, which can help to improve the overall appearance of the skin tone.
what's in it
black soap, haitian moringa, jamaican black castor oil, manuka honey, babassu oil, coconut oil, kokum butter, olive oil, castor oil,, vitamin e, tea tree e.o., peppermint e.o., turmeric, essential oils, & distilled water
For your Nose
slight tea tree & peppermint essential oil
acne, dark spots, hyperpigmentation
how to use
with clean hands, take a pea sized amount + water and into a lather. apply to face in a circular motion. avoid scrubbing and contact with your eyes & eye lids. let sit for 1-2 mins. rinse thoroughly.
📌this product contains turmeric and can stain.
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
The Secret to Healthy Skin
Noir + Manuka is the black soap face wash paste you’ve been patiently (or not-so-patiently) waiting for. Infused with turmeric & medical grade Manuka honey, Haitian moringa oil and Jamaican black castor oil this face wash is sure to leave your skin feeling fresh and nourished.
Express yourself with
What is black soap?
Black soap is a traditional African soap that is made from the ash of plantain leaves and other natural ingredients. It is known for its deep cleansing and exfoliating properties.
What are the benefits of using a black soap face wash paste?
- Deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin
- Remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the pores
- Reduce the appearance of acne, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Nourish and hydrate the skin
- Reduce inflammation
- Brighten and even skin tone
How often should I use a black soap face wash paste?
You can use a black soap face wash paste 2-3 times per week. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to start by using it once per week and gradually increase the frequency of use as tolerated.
Please note that these are general guidelines. It is always best to consult with a dermatologist or other skincare professional to get advice on the best skincare routine for your individual needs.
What are the benefits of the other ingredients in this face wash paste?
- Turmeric: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, brightening, and evening properties.
- Medical grade Manuka honey: Manuka honey has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. It is also a natural humectant, which means that it helps to hydrate the skin.
- Haitian moringa oil: Moringa oil is rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients that nourish and hydrate the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Jamaican black castor oil: Jamaican black castor oil is rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients that nourish and hydrate the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to promote hair growth.
We formulate and make all of our products from scratch
No fillers. No Junk. No Additives. No phthalates. No formaldehydes or formaldehyde-releasers. No oxybenzone and octinoxate. No hydroquinone
We obtain our raw materials from suppliers that are socially and environmentally responsible
We use as little heat as possible to ensure that our ingredients maintain their integrity