Haitian Moringa Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin. Moringa oil is rich in fatty acids, which help to keep the skin hydrated and prevent it from drying out. It is also a good source of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage.
- Reduces inflammation. Moringa oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce redness, swelling, and irritation. This makes it a good choice for people with acne, eczema, or other skin conditions that are caused by inflammation.
- Protects against sun damage. Moringa oil contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. This can help to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and skin cancer.
- Promotes wound healing. Moringa oil has antibacterial and wound-healing properties that can help to speed up the healing of cuts, scrapes, and burns.
what's in it
100% cold pressed haitian moringa oil
For your Nose
how to use
use as step four (cleanse, exfoliate, toner, oil, moisturizer) in your facecare routine. apply 3-4 drops of face oil to your face and neck. allow the oil to absorb into your skin before applying moisturizer. for best results, use face oil as part of your daily skincare routine.
reduce premature aging
1oz, 4oz or 8oz
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
The Secret to Healthy Skin
Nature's gift to your skin, packed with 40 antioxidants, makes Haitian Moringa Oil a must-have. This luxurious oil also has anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal properties.
Express yourself with
Can I use this oil on my scalp?
Yes, you can.
What are the benefits of using face oil?
- Hydration: Face oil can help to hydrate the skin and prevent it from drying out.
- Moisturization: Face oil can help to moisturize the skin and keep it soft and smooth.
- Anti-aging: Face oil can help to protect the skin from free radical damage and promote the production of collagen.
- Reduces inflammation: Face oil can help to reduce inflammation in the skin, which can improve the appearance of acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Non-comedogenic: Face oil is non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores. This makes it a good choice for people with oily or acne-prone skin.
How do I choose the right face oil for me?
- Your skin type: If you have oily skin, you will want to choose a lightweight oil that will not clog your pores. If you have dry skin, you will want to choose a heavier oil that will provide more moisture.
- Your skin concerns: If you have acne, you will want to choose an oil that is non-comedogenic and will not aggravate your acne. If you have eczema, you will want to choose an oil that is soothing and will help to reduce inflammation.
How do I use face oil?
- Start with a small amount of oil and gradually increase the amount as needed.
- Apply oil to damp skin for better absorption.
- Avoid using oil around your eyes.
- If you have oily skin, you may want to use oil only at night.
We formulate and make all of our products from scratch
No fillers. No Junk. No Additives. No phthalates. No formaldehydes or formaldehyde-releasers. No oxybenzone and octinoxate. No hydroquinone
We obtain our raw materials from suppliers that are socially and environmentally responsible
We use as little heat as possible to ensure that our ingredients maintain their integrity