Carrots & Oats
- Prezzo regolare
- Prezzo regolare
- Il prezzo di liquidazione
- Hydration: Both carrot and oat oils are rich in fatty acids, which help to keep the skin hydrated. Carrot oil is particularly high in linoleic acid, which is an essential fatty acid that the body cannot produce on its own. Oat oil is also a good source of linoleic acid, as well as other fatty acids, such as oleic acid and palmitic acid.
- Anti-inflammatory: Carrot and oat oils both have anti-inflammatory properties. This can be helpful for people with dry, sensitive skin, as well as those with skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Skin protection: Carrot and oat oils both help to protect the skin from damage from the sun, pollution, and other environmental factors. Carrot oil contains beta-carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from free radical damage. Oat oil contains avenanthramides, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Moisturizing: Both carrot and oat oils are moisturizing, which can help to keep the skin soft and supple. Carrot oil is particularly good at moisturizing dry skin, as it contains high levels of fatty acids. Oat oil is also a good moisturizer, and it is less likely to clog pores than some other oils.
what's in it
avocado oil, carrot seed oil, flaxseed oil, oat oil, argan oil, & vitamin e
For your Nose
how to use
after bathing, gently pat your skin dry, leaving it moist. apply a sparing amount of oil to your skin. follow with a butter cream or whipped butter for added hydration.
use as step three on the l.o.c. regimen (liquid - oil - cream) to improve the health and texture of your skin
individuals with nut allergies
Sbrigati, solo 1 oggetto rimasto in magazzino!
The Secret to Healthy Skin
Our Carrots & Oats body oil was crafted especially for our friends with nut allergies. We use a luscious blend of nut-free oils to create a lightweight, soothing, unscented body oil.
Express yourself with
Is this oil greasy?
NO, it is not! It absorbs into the skin effortlessly keeping the skin moisturized for hours without leaving your skin oily or greasy.
How do it get the best results?
Use our Shea Butter Body Oil [SBBO] as step two in the L.O.C. skin regime.
After bathing while your skin is still damp, apply the oil and follow with either a body butter cream or body butter.
You & your skin will thank us later.
We formulate and make all of our products from scratch
No fillers. No Junk. No Additives. No phthalates. No formaldehydes or formaldehyde-releasers. No oxybenzone and octinoxate. No hydroquinone
We obtain our raw materials from suppliers that are socially and environmentally responsible
We use as little heat as possible to ensure that our ingredients maintain their integrity