Aceite facial de escualano
- Precio regular
- Precio regular
- Precio de venta
- Hydration Squalane is a natural oil that is very similar to the sebum that our skin produces naturally. This makes it a great moisturizer for all skin types, including dry, oily, and acne-prone skin. Squalane helps to lock in moisture and prevent water loss, which can help to keep the skin looking plump and hydrated.
- Anti-aging Squalane can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is because it helps to protect the skin from free radicals, which can damage collagen and elastin. Squalane can also help to improve the skin's elasticity, which can help to keep the skin looking youthful.
- Soothing Squalane is a very gentle oil that is non-comedogenic, which means that it will not clog pores. This makes it a great choice for people with sensitive skin. Squalane can also help to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
- Protective Squalane can help to protect the skin from environmental damage. This is because it forms a barrier on the skin that helps to prevent moisture loss and protect the skin from pollutants. Squalane can also help to improve the skin's natural barrier function, which can help to keep the skin healthy and protected.
what's in it
100% cold pressed olive oil derived squalane oil
For your Nose
how to use
use as step four (cleanse, exfoliate, toner, oil, moisturizer) in your facecare routine. apply 3-4 drops of face oil to your face and neck. allow the oil to absorb into your skin before applying moisturizer. for best results, use face oil as part of your daily skincare routine.
all skin types including sensitive
Dese prisa, solo queda 1 artículo en stock!
The Secret to Healthy Skin
100% Olive derived, our Squalane oil is "LIQUID GOLD" for your face. Easily absorbed by the skin, light weight and breathable, Squalane adds moisture, softens, and soothes without leaving your face oily.
Express yourself with
Can I use this oil on my scalp?
Yes, you can.
What are the benefits of using face oil?
- Hydration: Face oil can help to hydrate the skin and prevent it from drying out.
- Moisturization: Face oil can help to moisturize the skin and keep it soft and smooth.
- Anti-aging: Face oil can help to protect the skin from free radical damage and promote the production of collagen.
- Reduces inflammation: Face oil can help to reduce inflammation in the skin, which can improve the appearance of acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Non-comedogenic: Face oil is non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores. This makes it a good choice for people with oily or acne-prone skin.
How do I choose the right face oil for me?
- Your skin type: If you have oily skin, you will want to choose a lightweight oil that will not clog your pores. If you have dry skin, you will want to choose a heavier oil that will provide more moisture.
- Your skin concerns: If you have acne, you will want to choose an oil that is non-comedogenic and will not aggravate your acne. If you have eczema, you will want to choose an oil that is soothing and will help to reduce inflammation.
How do I use face oil?
- Start with a small amount of oil and gradually increase the amount as needed.
- Apply oil to damp skin for better absorption.
- Avoid using oil around your eyes.
- If you have oily skin, you may want to use oil only at night.
We formulate and make all of our products from scratch
No fillers. No Junk. No Additives. No phthalates. No formaldehydes or formaldehyde-releasers. No oxybenzone and octinoxate. No hydroquinone
We obtain our raw materials from suppliers that are socially and environmentally responsible
We use as little heat as possible to ensure that our ingredients maintain their integrity